Stylish, central location for business meetings, seminars, company parties and client entertaining
The neo-Georgian Skinners’ Hall is the ideal setting for a unique corporate event, with a range of versatile areas. With excellent City connections, beautifully furnished rooms and high-speed wifi, the venue will suit all your requirements. Our experienced events team will plan your event according to your precise requirements and will use their experience, passion and creativity to deliver an impressive and unforgettable event.
- Light, airy and versatile rooms: main hall, 5 x break-out/reception spaces and a beautiful courtyard
- High spec AV options including projection and drape kit packages for presentations and speeches
- Friendly, discreet and efficient staff, always on hand to look after your guests
- Bespoke catering from Party Ingredients: London’s leading special event caterer
- A commitment to delivering memorable events
Skinners’ Hall offers an elegant setting for corporate events with various options for meetings and conferences.
Our day delegate packages are fully inclusive of venue hire, basic AV package, catering as detailed, and all the service and equipment required for the day. In the following pages we have included information on the venue and illustrated some different styles and costs of catering you might like to consider.
City of London Corporation at Skinners’Hall
Monday 29 June 2015
Seminar for 80 people: a high level seminar with press and business contacts.:
“ The hall provided an excellent backdrop for a report launch of this significance. The staff, catering team and hall manager were extremely helpful and accommodating and all our guests were thoroughly impressed with the hospitality and the venue.”